Omnian Music Group is seeking a Part-Time A&R Talent Scout to directly assist in various A&R duties as well as some administrative tasks for the label group. Candidates must be hardworking, detail oriented, and reliable. No previous experience required, though any previous experience is a plus. Candidates should have a strong interest in independent music and independent record labels.
This remote position requires 10hrs of work a week and pays $15/hr. We also provide sponsorships for school credit, if available. This temporary position has a term length of 3-months, from time of hire.
All prospective applicants should complete the Online Job Application:
You can upload your resume and CV directly on the Google Form. You will be required to share a link to a digital playlist of your favorite tracks that highlights your music taste.
Applications will be accepted until August 30th, 2020.
• Listen to / filter demos from our label demo inboxes and gather pitches to report to the A&R team.
• Share knowledge of rising artists and or attendance-worthy live-streams/shows.
• Assist in aggregating assets and metadata for department directors.
• Track relevant rights holders for reissue projects.
• Assist A&R and operations team in playlist assembly and organization
• General office administrative tasks ie. organizational tasks, data gathering for analytics, transcribing lyrics, basic graphic design-templating and excel skills a plus.
Omnian Music Group is an independent record label group that houses Captured Tracks, Sinderlyn, 2MR Records, Manufactured Recordings and Omnian Distribution from Brooklyn, New York.
Reply To: [email protected]