At Black Box, the digital marketing role is where the rubber meets the road. In collaboration with the project manager, the digital marketer works across a roster of clients to provide social property management and strategy. It is the job of the digital marketer to coach and enable the client to use social media in their own unique way, coordinate digital initiatives to support music releases, and provide assessments on the temperature of fan engagement and music/content feedback. The digital marketer must be all-in with a love for social media, setting up the perfect entry point for an aspiring music industry professional to learn, exercise creativity, and support emerging and established talent.
• Social publishing calendar creation and posting.
• Social publishing calls to go over calendars and social training with clients.
• Website updates, social property updates, DSP profile updates, email blasts.
• Coordination of digital marketing initiatives.
• Participation in client text groups.
• Social audits and implementation of fixes.
• Social strategy reports.
• Marketing ideation.
• Short-form copywriting.
• Some foundational music industry experience.
• Competency across all social media and streaming platforms.
• A selfless and positive attitude.
• A deep desire to learn.
• Disciplined and responsible with deadlines.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Clear communicator.
• Accessible and easy to reach.
• Proficient writing skills.
• Self-starter mentality.
• An absolute obsession with music.
Reply To: [email protected]