Ninja Tune is an independent record label created in 1990 by pioneering duo Coldcut. It releases uncompromising music from artists, including Grammy-nominated artists such as ODESZA, Thundercat, Bonobo, Bicep, Jayda G, Little Dragon, and many more.
We are currently expanding our Los Angeles office and are looking for an exceptional Digital Sales Manager to join the team to work across our leading imprints Ninja Tune and Counter Records. This key role will manage DSP strategy and relationships, working closely across internal departments and external partners.
• Develop and lead global digital sales strategy and foster strong relationships at key DSPs including Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Amazon, Pandora, TIDAL, TikTok, Facebook & more throughout North & South America, Europe and elsewhere.
• Regularly communicate record campaign plans, key marketing drivers, promo updates and oversee pitches of all label releases to DSP partners in an effort to secure favorable marketing, editorial support and develop unique partnerships.
• Advise and work cross-functionally with project managers, digital marketing and social media teams in development of creative, high impact campaigns with a focus on executing the artist's vision while maximizing commercial return of the product.
• Oversee collation and analysis of digital sales data to monitor effectiveness of digital marketing and sales strategy, identify key drivers of sales, create sales and audience reports for label and artist teams.
• Advise internal team, artist managers and artists on emerging trends in the DSP space, single selection and release timelines.
• Regularly and effectively communicate and collaborate with artists and artist teams on album campaigns.
• Liaise with and manage digital sales strategy with international team on the ground in territories throughout the world.
• Minimum 4+ years of digital sales experience in the music industry.
• Passionate about music with a specific awareness & appreciation of Ninja Tune.
• Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills with DSPs.
• An excellent understanding of marketing campaigns & emerging trends in the music industry.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make impactful decisions.
• Efficient, with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Overall drive and ability to push projects through to completion.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent ability to problem solve and keep calm under pressure.
• Current awareness & understanding of digital media platforms & trends.
• Strong technical understanding of organizational tools (GSuite) and DSP specific analytics tools.
• Hard-working and enthusiastic.
• Bachelor’s degree, or higher level of education, preferred.
Ninja Tune is an Equal Opportunities employer. We encourage all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Reply To: [email protected]