E-Commerce Customer Support Coordinator
A to Z Media is a leading supplier of vinyl records and other media products, tee shirts, hats and promotional merchandise to independent artists and labels, schools, businesses, non-profits and other organizations. Based in NYC, we have offices or staff in Portland, OR, Milwaukee, WI and San Francisco and Los Angeles.
We are seeking an E-Commerce Customer Support Coordinator to handle customer service,
operations and sales fulfillment for our online media, apparel and merchandise businesses. This is an awesome opportunity for a tech-savvy, customer-centric individual to contribute to our growth, to maintain our high standards in product quality and to help ensure we are meeting the diverse needs of our customers and prospects. This hands-on position is critical to the continued success of our online brands, including Solid-Merch, Merch Outfitters, Mixonic and other 3 rd party retail and wholesale reseller brands we operate.
• Serve as first line contact for customers of our e-commerce platform, including phone
and email support for pre-order quoting, order management and post-order support.
• Ensure timely and quality responses to all customer inquiries and price requests.
• Artwork support, including assisting clients with artwork setup, creating virtual mockups
and preparing files for vendor submission (editing, flattening, vectorizing).
• Identify issues with incoming orders, then work directly with customers to resolve
content, artwork or other issues in a constructive and timely basis.
• Communicate actively with vendors, including creation and submission of POs, artwork
proofing, confirming shipping details and ensuring timely production.
• Provide custom quotes and production support for offline product requests.
• Actively monitor production queues to ensure jobs are proceeding on schedule.
• Other and evolving tasks to meet the changing nature of our media and merch business.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2-4 years of work experience, preferably with at least 1-2 years of experience in customer service, operations and/or sales support.
• Self-motivated and can work independently.
• Outstanding written, verbal and listening communication.
• Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple simultaneous projects effectively.
• Very strong attention to detail, with a good grasp of both numbers and visual aesthetics.
• Highly efficient – you work smart, hard and know how to get things done.
• Up to date on technology trends. Strong computer application skills, notably Excel.
• Hands-on experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator a strong plus, fluency better.
• Experience in e-commerce, media, apparel or promotional products a strong plus.
Reply To: [email protected]