● Devise worldwide release campaigns to maximize digital exposure and revenue.
● Build and maintain high level strategic relationships with key contacts at the DSPs.
● Lead frequent partner calls and presentations to represent catalog and new releases in playlist and editorial pitch meetings.
● Prepare long term release plans for key albums and singles, updating staff on status of digital accounts and promotional opportunities.
● Work with project managers to define and deliver streaming and playlisting strategies.
● Partner with playlist, editorial, marketing and experiential teams at DSPs to develop coordinated on-platform and off-platform campaign elements.
● Cultivate promotional opportunities and partnerships with emerging markets and non-traditional digital/tech outlets (Giphy, Instagram, VR, etc.).
● Develop digital advertising strategy for artist campaigns based on analytical insight.
● Work closely with artist teams throughout album campaigns, to ensure their voice and vision is properly represented in streaming strategy and execution.
● 5 years prior experience handling digital content at a label or digital service provider.
● Strong relationships with DSPs including Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Deezer and Amazon.
● Global outlook and understanding of international markets.
● Ability to analyze, report, interpret, and act on large amounts of streaming data.
● Team leadership and performance management experience.
● Deep understanding of digital retail and streaming platforms.
● Comprehensive knowledge of current and future trends in the music industry.
● Operational knowledge of digital supply chain processes and DSP requirements.
Reply To: [email protected]