Rights'Up, the provider of neighboring rights software to over 900 labels. Eddy is Rights'Up's new royalty software solution for independent record labels and artist-owned labels. Eddy provides for ease of set-up, contract management, import of multiple revenue sources, and transparent royalty statement reporting for labels and their artists. Eddy also enables simple set-up and integration of the Rights'Up neighboring rights software. Eddy is currently in Beta with 30 record labels. Eddy and Rights'Up have offices in Berlin, Paris and Brussels, and are in the process of opening an office in New York. For more information about the company visit www.RightsUp.com and https://www.eddy.app/.
The Director Label & Artist Relations will be the Company's first hire in the United States. The Director will be responsible for introducing the Eddy product to the North American market, building consultative relationships with interested labels, onboarding new clients and ensuring clients take full advantage of the Eddy product's features. The Director will report directly to the Co-Founder in Brussels.
Strategy & Business Development
• Create and execute a strategy to prospect, convert and service small and mid-sized independent labels.
• Create a presence for the Company throughout U.S., Canada and Mexico by being responsive to inquiries, representing the company at music industry conferences, and speaking at relevent events and webinars.
• Operate as a go-to expert on record label royalties in the label, artist-owned label and artist manager communities.
• Host events and forums for the independent label community to educate, share and network regarding royalties management.
• Manage prospective clients from multiple sources including company and client referrals, online inquires, event attendees and direct outreach.
• Track all inquiries and outreach in CRM; analyze, report, and act on trends and opportunities.
• Work with the Founders to establish sales targets. Maintain up to date sales forecasts and achieve sales goals.
• Advise Founders on unmet client needs, trends in the market, competitive intelligence and product enhancement opportunities.
Onboarding & Service
• Onboard new label clients, including best-practice use of the platform.
• Be available as a trusted advisor, connector and problem solver for clients.
• Host advanced learning seminars for onboarded clients.
• Participate in social media presence for the Eddy product.
• Facilitate upselling to Rights’Up product.
• Be accessible and responsive to inquires and needs from clients and prospects.
• Extensive experience in the music industry, and well networked in the independent record label and artist manager communities.
• Manager or Director level experience in a business development or client relations role working with independent record label clients.
• Requisite experience may have been gained at an independent music distributor, a company providing services to record labels, a music streaming service in a label relations role, or a software or technology company serving the independent music sector.
• Technology savvy including familiarity with B2B software in the music industry, such as royalty systems, and an ability to configure SaaS software, and generate reports and analysis.
• Intimate knowledge or various types of artist recording contracts, record company royalties, and other intellectual property matters.
• Well respected, collaborative, effective communicator sought after for their knowledge, connections and insights in the modern music industry.
• Comfortable in a flat participative organizational structure and decision making process.
• Strong work ethic, highest integrity, with the ability to work independently.
• Passionate about using advanced technology to empower labels, artists and other creators and rights holders.
Reply To: [email protected]