Mom + Pop Music, a leading independent record label based in NYC, seeks to fill a Senior Marketing Position. We are looking for an individual with 3+ years’ experience that is a self-starter, ambitious, and hungry to learn. A fan of electronic, R&B and pop music. This person will manage specific Mom+Pop artist projects, which could include artists like Alina Baraz, Tycho, Jai Wolf, FKJ, Ashe and others.
- Work in tandem with internal and external teams and lead all communications with artist teams.
- Maintain and create marketing plans that incorporate a strategic plan for all release assets, tours, remixes, visuals, etc.
- Ensure proper execution across all streaming partners
- Grow and maintain 3rd party relationships with brands and lifestyle partners.
- Excellent people skills including strong oral and written communication
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Comfortable working in teams and independently
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Google Docs is a must
Please send a copy of your resume but more importantly a cover letter that touches on giving us a snapshot of who you are. This can include but is not limited to: what ambitions you have, your first concert, bands that changed your life, your background or reasons why we should hire you. Think of this as if you were writing to a friend about the opportunity. The cover letter is weighted more than the resume. Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Reply To: [email protected]