FUGA, a leading digital music distribution platform headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently looking for a Trade Marketing & Promotions Manager to support its growing client base and relations in North America. You will join FUGA’s New York City office and be part of an international marketing team.
FUGA’s Marketing & Promotions Team provides a vast set of services for clients to optimize visibility on online streaming & download platforms, as well as its ever-expanding global marketing strategy. You will report to the Head of Marketing, Americas.
In the role you will work to expand FUGA's trade marketing & promotions initiatives across North America. You will be a point of contact for both content owners (record labels, distributors, etc.) and music streaming platforms. You will also work closely with FUGA’s global Marketing & Promotions Team to collaborate on multi-territory campaigns, as the go-to person for trade marketing opportunities in your region.
You will be working in tandem with the Head of Marketing, Americas and liaise with the global marketing team to realize the key tasks below:
- Maintain and build contact with label relations & editorial teams at music streaming platforms within your region, including weekly priority release communications
- Localize and execute promo campaigns in North America
- Identify potential online retail partnerships, and collaboratively create digital marketing (audience building) strategies for FUGA clients
- Collaboratively create strategies for growth of FUGA’s market share in North America, with a focus on the trade marketing and promotions services that FUGA provides its clients
- Document and archive campaigns
- Identify new insights and streaming best practices
- Occasionally meet with clients to discuss goals, priorities and release schedules
- Be a contributing member of FUGA’s NYC community and growing culture
Who you are
You are a self-starter who is eager to take the next step in your career in the music industry. Because of this you are up to date with everything that goes on in this exciting, fast paced industry. Some requirements/characteristics we’d like to see:
- Minimum of 4 years experience working within a label, music distribution, digital marketing or management company
- Experience with digital retail distribution and coordinating with streaming platforms, labels, managers and artists on streaming strategy a plus
- Understanding of social media marketing, techniques and best practices (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud software as well as Microsoft Office / G Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that display organization and attention to details
- Data analysis/research skills
- Bachelor degree in marketing or PR
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving capabilities
Who we are
- A small, enthusiastic team in New York, in a growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a young, resourceful International Marketing & Promotions Team, highly engaged, split between our head office in Amsterdam and satellite offices in New York, London, Paris and Milan.
- International business environment, colleagues and clients around the world with diverse backgrounds in music and tech.
Founded in 2006, FUGA builds software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of clients and partners in more than 50 countries. Our HQ is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan, Seoul and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Paris and Sao Paulo.
We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their release strategy. FUGA's products & services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Clients manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect on their revenue.
Reply To: [email protected]