Compass Records Group is looking for a detail-oriented, efficient self-starter to join our team. Position is full-time with salary, benefits (BCBS), and profit incentive plan. Potential for growth within the organization.
Job duties include:
• Responsibility for all domestic and international shipments from Nashville office
• Implementation and oversight of shipments from global distribution partners
• Primary contact for customer service via email and phone including retail, direct-to-consumer, and artist accounts
• Inventory management: maintaining stock levels of all title and merchandise as well as executing quarterly and year-end stock counts
• Light accounting: capturing shipping costs and posting to proper artist expense accounts, reconciling postage expenses, and receiving inventory against purchase orders
• Receiving and stocking product as well as processing returns
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with QuickBooks, Excel, and database management systems
• Familiarity with stamps.com, Worldship, and Shopify a plus
• Ability to work well independently, anticipate needs, + stage tasks quickly
• Strong written + verbal communication and critical thinking skills
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Location: Music Row area, Nashville, TN
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with "Fulfillment Manager position” as the subject line.
Co-founded in 1995 by musicians Alison Brown and Garry West, Compass Records Group is a new breed of roots-music label: eclectic, sophisticated, and artist-friendly. Called “one of the greatest independent labels of the last decade” by Billboard Magazine, Compass has provided a thriving haven of creativity for artists and a reliable beacon of quality for music fans.
Reply To: [email protected]