Ninja Tune Marketing Internship - Spring 2020
Ninja Tune is seeking winter interns for our Los Angeles office. We are searching for candidates who are interested in getting a firsthand look at the independent music industry and functions of a record label, starting in January 2020.
The candidate should be creative, have a desire to build a career in the music industry and must currently be enrolled in college, ideally in a Marketing, Music Business or Music Industry program. The job will be focused on marketing and reporting as well as helping out with day-to-day office tasks. The internship will include close supervision by a small team of employees in the office.
This is an unpaid position and there is no guarantee of a long-term position at the end of the internship term, but our aim is for our interns to transition into stable and successful careers in the music industry as a result of their work with us. Please note that we will compensate interns for their weekly travel expenses, reimbursing either public transportation or gas costs.
- Coordinate mailouts.
- Assist with campaign marketing reports.
- Help with day-to-day office duties and maintenance.
- Assist with travel logistics and booking.
- Assist the marketing team with event planning and logistics.
- Assist the marketing team with composing in-depth campaign research reports.
- Research the latest and most relevant media outlets that Ninja Tune artists could be pitched to.
- Work with the label assistant to maintain contact databases.
- Assist in the brainstorming of creative marketing campaigns.
- Occasionally assist with logistics at out-of-office events.
- Other tasks as requested.
- Currently enrolled in college/university - the internship should be taken for college credit. We see our internship program as an extension of a more traditional educational program and would like our candidates to be eager to learn on the job.
- Available at least 2 days a week in Echo Park - 10am - 4pm.
- Eager to be here and have a general interest in how an indie record label functions. We want interns that are enthusiastic about the business and that have a desire to turn this into a full-time career.
- Receptive to directions, open to asking questions and giving/receiving feedback as you go.
- Punctual and professional.
- Familiar with the Ninja Tune roster and/or the type of music we release.
Reply To: [email protected]