Polyvinyl is seeking a graphic designer to join our art department on a full-time basis. This individual will work closely with our art director in creating content for a wide variety of Polyvinyl’s digital marketing, direct-to-consumer, and physical production needs.
* Exceptional design skills necessary. This includes, but is not limited to preparing and designing merchandise print files, creating mockups, trimming video files, and designing for social media & the web.
* Must be extremely well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro.
* Must be able to keep project files organized for collaboration. Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience as a designer is required.
* Someone who will actively engage and contribute to a team atmosphere.
* Must be highly organized, self-starting, and able to learn new skills.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines with various types of clients.
* Must be an exceptional communicator and responsive to critique and collaboration.
* Must have a strong understanding of prioritizing and managing multiple projects at a time.
* Passionate indie music fans highly preferred.
* Bonus points if you know anything about indie labels in this modern age.
* Salaried position
* Health insurance and retirement plan
* Ten annual paid holidays
* Paid vacation days
* Salary based on experience
This is a full time (Monday - Friday) position and is open immediately. This can be a remote position or located at one of the Polyvinyl offices.
For consideration please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio sample to [email protected] by 5 PM CST on Sunday, March 1, 2020.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Reply To: [email protected]