Secretly Distribution seeks Head of Warehouse and Logistics for Bloomington, IN location:
Secretly Distribution seeks a Head of Warehouse and Logistics to be positioned in our Bloomington, IN. office. Reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created position will manage our warehousing workflows and general operations with a focus on optimization across all levels of warehouse activity. Candidates are expected to have strong management skills in overseeing an experienced warehouse team and be able to communicate warehouse initiatives across multiple peer executives in sales, operations and technology.
The Head of Warehouse and Logistics will:
• Drive continuous improvement across all levels of warehouse, inventory and shipping departments.
• Plan and allocate resources for warehouse picking and shipping processes to ensure daily shipments are packed and shipped promptly following customers' requirements
• Plan and oversee outbound logistics provider agreements with semi-annual review
• Establish and preserve relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, and providers of raw materials (shipping + warehousing supplies)
• Responsible for managing the department's KPI’s with regular reports to management
• Spot and understand the root cause of problems and execute countermeasures
• Ensure all processes, procedures, and documentation abide by shipping and regulatory requirements
• Ensure the optimal organization of workflow – determining shipping priorities and methods to meet established schedules
• Preference for Bachelor's degree in Business Operations, Industrial Management, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
• 5+ years of experience in warehouse or distribution environment
• Experience with load/freight management, knowledge of supply chain practices and fulfillment operations
• Exceptional communication skills to relate and convey information to people from different background and levels in the organization
• Excellent organization and time-management skills, as well as the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes
• Ability to collaborate and function in a team environment
Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send an email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at [email protected]
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.
Reply To: [email protected]