US Business Development Manager
US Business Development Manager for FaroLatino Media Network
We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented US Business Development Manager with a strong background in Latin Culture to support our expansion process into the US Market, and help successfully position our company as a renowned provider of Latin Music.
The US Development Manager will report to VP and Chief Content Officer. In this fast-paced, multi-faceted position you will hold the keys to various aspects of business development in the music industry such as working with programmers, producers, managers, content creators and more.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City in Times Square.
As a member of our team, you will
• Manage and nurture relations with US Content Curators and Programmers on Streaming Platforms, Radio stations, TV and Social Media, with a Focus on the Latin/Hispanic Market
• Work with show producers to secure live performances for FaroLatino’s artists
• Understand the creative processes behind cross-artist collaborations and pitch FaroLatino’s catalog to US labels looking to produce bilingual/cross-market content
• Attend live events and record AV content that can be used for marketing purposes
• Write short copy for various playlist, video, and content descriptions that will appear on web/YouTube, and other third-party platforms
• Report daily to HQ and communicate your progress and the status of the set goals
This describes you
• You are Bilingual in English and Spanish or have strong Spanish-speaking skills
• You are passionate and fluent in all current/relevant Latin music genres
• You are familiar with music-related platforms and outlets, especially those that pertain to Latin music
• You have excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
• You have a strong desire to solve problems, learn new things, and constantly grow; and to motivate others to do the same
• You like to travel and attend industry events
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years of music industry experience, which can include programming, play-listing/curation, producing, marketing, event organization, communication and/or related fields
• Proven ability to recognize Latin music trends
• Music industry knowledge, experience, and relationships
Reply To: [email protected]